It's official, fall has arrived—and with the changing of the seasons comes delicious new ingredients to mix into cocktails. Inspired by the delicious Concord grapes we found at the farmer's market, this aromatic cocktail also features herbal thyme and the savory notes of Greenhook Gin.
Makes two drinks
- 14 Concord grapes
- 1 shot lemon juice
- 6 cubes sugar
- 4 sprigs thyme (plus 2 for garnish)
- 2 shots gin
- Add grapes, lemon juice, sugar and thyme to The Mason Shaker.
- Muddle the ingredients until sugar dissolves.
- Add gin and ice to just above the level of the liquid. Shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into Collins glasses filled with ice. Top with seltzer, and garnish with thyme.