Welcome Fall With The Concord
It's official, fall has arrived. With the changing of the season come delicious new ingredients to add to our cocktails. We made our way down to the farmer's market to see what it had to offer, and it didn't let us down. Say hello to The Concord.
Thyme pairs perfectly with the savory notes of Greenhook Gin. Add some fresh Concord grapes to the mix, and you've got an aromatic combination that is the best possible way to welcome the season (at least we think so!)
Cheers to cooler weather and fall flavors!
makes two drinks
- 14 Concord grapes
- 1 shot lemon juice
- 6 cubes of sugar
- 4 sprigs of thyme (plus 2 for garnish)
- 2 Shots gin
- Add grapes, lemon juice, sugar and thyme to the Mason Shaker.
- Muddle the ingredients until sugar dissolves.
- Add gin and ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into Collins glasses filled with ice. Top with seltzer, and garnish with thyme.