These days, it feels like everything is coming up rosé. This dry, pink wine has a cult-like following and has even been nicknamed "summer water" for its refreshing qualities on a hot, sunny day.
One of our go-to rosés is made by Brooklyn Winery. Not only is it amazing on its own, this citrusy, dry wine is the perfect base for a Frosé cocktail. To begin, we fill one Peak Ice Everyday Ice tray with rosé. After they freeze thoroughly, we blend the rosé cubes with lemon juice and simple syrup. Pour into glasses and top with a bitter aperitif, like Vergano Americano Chinato.
Makes 4 Cocktails
- 1 750 ml bottle dry rosé
- 3 oz simple syrup
- 3 oz fresh lemon juice
- Vergano Americano Chinato (substitute in Campari as an alternative)
- 4 lemon twists, to garnish
- Freeze the rosé into cubes overnight.
- Blend rosé cubes with simple syrup and lemon juice until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with lemon twists, add a splash of chinato, and serve.