W&P x Intermix
The W&P Design team partnered up with INTERMIX to throw a summer cocktail event at their Bowery store in New York City. Shoppers received free Carry On Cocktail Kits, and 10% of all purchases benefited Nazareth Housing, a not-for-profit organization focused on the promotion of housing stability and economic independence among low-income families and individuals of New York City.
Wondering what a Garden G&T is? No worries. We’ve got the recipe below!
The Garden G&T
makes one cocktail
- 1 shot craft gin
- ¼ shot lime juice
- 3 slices cucumber (plus 2 for garnish)
- 2 sprigs mint (plus 1 for garnish)
- Boylan Heritage Tonic
- Add the cucumber and mint to a cocktail shaker and muddle until crushed.
- Add the lime juice and gin to the shaker. Add ice to above the liquid and shake vigorously for 5 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a Collins glass or tumbler, fill the Boylan Heritage Tonic and garnish with remaining cucumber and mint.